Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Basic holidays...

Hi everyone again...sry for not posting for such a long time..exams suck...
but its over (for now).
Now holidays liao lu....everyone happily staying at home playing games like us boys.
HAHA..now im starting back Maple...cause that day saw someone playing maple n..
i think back to the time when i was so addicted to the game...hunting equiq...haih..
downloading maple now...its taking me 4 more hours and its now oni 22%...
dam...cant imagine how slow isit eh???Im playing back my aquilia ACC and going to hunt for equit the whole day..hehehe.that is if I get to finish download the game in time...
Well...this holidays is full of fun to me...i have CLDS camp....my birthday on 7th June..
(Dont you guys dare not to wish me...)outdoor sketching...Online Games especially...
Hahaha...DotA is so fun....but don noe why my garena is not working...my internet is
so slow...i think,why everyone can play but i cant???but no worries ..I have Maple and O2mania to play....although i know its boring but its quite fun if your quite good at it.

To all the O2jammers out there:

I wanna play O2angel but it cant work...im always playing alone in O2mania...
I want some challenge..If anyone of you know any O2 server please contact me..

To all the DotA-ians at my school:

So sorry i cant use garena but i will be waiting to playing DotA with u all in makmal in
school.hahahaha..good luck to JiaJun,Gan,Wen Kang,Bryan,Thong,Chan,Mugilan,Cheng Kuan and others in training DotA .=)

To all the Maple-ians:

Anyone of you know which monster to hunt the maple items????anymore good info about maple can tell me...im starting it back...hopefully can same server with jas....(where are you jas????)
but im playing aquilia 1st...PM me:xxillusi0nxx

will post as soon as I get to finish downloading maple...bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment