Saturday, June 13, 2009

Holidays going to end liao lu....

haih....hate school holidays ...stucked at home,where's the fun in it???
im those kind of outdoorish person...so,staying at home is
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BoRing!
A short summary about my holidays...
1st day:

saturday....cant wait to play computer games...(that was always in my mind)
but not anymore...not in the mood to play ONLINE games now...
as u noe PMR is getting nearer n nearer...

2nd day:

Sunday...nothing much...din go out...had to be stuck in the house.FOR the whole day..
except the time when im outside playing football.

3-6th day:

Cousin came over for overnite staying for 3 days 2 nite...
Verynice..at least home doesnt sound so boring for now...
went Sunway pyramid with ji on n cousin.
Ice skated,watched Angels and Demons(it was 18PL n we got in...xD)
came back at around 5 something...very tired but still in the mood to play...
After cousin went back on thursday nite...its time for me to pack for the CLDS camp...
i was thinking how much wud i suffer in the camp...OMG.

7th-9th day:

1st day of camp was very interesting...we played a game...team building game to be exact.
din really expect the camp to be so FUN...until the foot drill session came...
Well,to say.the drill session wasnt that bad...we had a very good officer that is in
charged for the session...Mr.Chang was very strict but its for our own good.....haha.
But the fact that i din noe that he is a body guard for Linda Chung...when i heard that news...
i was like...OMG,he's so lucccckkkyyyy!!I wish i was him.
The camp went thru in a blink of an eye....suddenly it was the end of the camp n everyone was taking photos together....I really missed the camp....cant wait to go next year.

9th day(still)(VERY IMPORTANT):

guess wat day isi today????
welll... i bet everyone noes..jkjk la..
well its my bday...alot of people wished me ...well in fact the whole camp sang a song for me..
I will noe forget u guys...cuz i got beaten up in front.....I WILL NT FORGET U GUYS...DON WORRY...especially the commitees...

10th-16th day:

It went thru so fast that i din realise that i was wasting so much of my time doing nothing...
wasted a week of time....tuesday went to ulu langat for my outdoor drawing session with my...
art class members...that the excitement during this week only...sad isnt it????

well...im going to update more i guess..hopefully...so gudbye for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment