Thursday, June 18, 2009

What HapPeNeD???

to -Y-:
You have been always there for me...now im wondering...
what have i done that made u hate me so much???
Have i really done anything wrong...
everytime we go out eat....very fun...
but now it all had dissapeared...right after That Adrian buat hal with you..
you started to talking to me lesser.........lesser......and lesser...
This week...I've suffered alot!n non of u guys including "u noe who" was not standing there for me.
My leg hurt...ihave headache..competition next week..Alot more...n yet u told me...
"It has nothing to do with me"..Those words ill never forget!


to 'U noe who':
U were busy dating I see...btw,I hate that bf of urs...he is so RUDE!
You better think about what I said..choose wisely..make the right move...
A small blunder will checkmate you...you will get wat i mean...
Im starting to losing hopes on my 3B frens now...the frens i can rely on now are only from other classes.....

gtg..bye

No comments:

Post a Comment