Thursday, June 25, 2009

Im sorry....hope for your wellness...

I noe what im saying here would not work anymore.but i noe that 3 of them are most important to you...i just wanna tell u that i cared and still do...i will never play a fool with friendship..
i cherish the time being friends with you but now its all gone..a part of my life is missing..
im sorry for all the bad things ive done to you..i hope for your forgiveness but i noe you would never forgive n forget about it anymore...im useless to you...throw me away...i shouldnt have asked so much help from you..i have been bringing to much of trouble to you..
I just wanna tell you i care...thats all...I dont think you would ever want to talk to me or share jokes with me anymore....im not your friend anymore..im useless,just a piece of paper that has been used and is ready to be thrown away..thats what i am...

My last words to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment