Monday, June 29, 2009

Your back! finally...

Your back yvonne...back to the old u i used to know..which smiles at me evertime i walk past..
which gives me a reason to keep smiling..You chnged me..n we can be like the old times..
always having fun together =) hehe.I agree that trials coming..im scared to you know...hahaha.

As for the other you:

nothing to say bout la...nowadays we don hav much to talk cause ur always with either jarrett or wee keat...who do you really love anyway?wee keat is a great guy n ill support him the whole way but i don understand bout jarrett..hes been my bro last times and when he's with you..he's another person i don noe...i don want to talk bout it anymore cause its just not fun n makes me feel uncomfortable talking bout it...think about it...or we will querel n not talk again..

No comments:

Post a Comment