Wednesday, March 25, 2009

About tuition on Tuesday(English (MC))and camp

Because of my absenty last week,
I found out that i missed out alot,
after the st.john camp
That was juz outstanding
and no words can discribe the camp
It was juz too amazing
(Thank You to all the comitee that made this camp come true)
espiacially to Wei Gin,Xin Yi,Kean Loong,Catherine and others.
not forgeting Cheng Ken
oops.haha.
Getting back to the topic abt tuition.
Well,suprisingly i happen to get 1 question paper
abt the essay that i was suppose to write(if i was ther at tuition at the time)
But sadly i wasnt
SO,i Got only ONE question paper
beacause...vyvyan happen to "FORGET" to bring to me
on tuesday.
Which was the day i was suppose to write the essay.
But i doesnt matter(Sry vyvyan)
so,when i reach home from skul on tuesday
i straight started to write the ONE essay
After 15 minutes of writing and re-checking
I was pleased with my essay.
And i THOUGH............I THOUGH!! that i did it correcly according to the
essay format.
So at 5.50 i went to tuition.
When i passed my essay up.i seriously though my
essay was in the right format cause i followed a book(SHHHH!!!)haha
and it turned out to be that i made a small blunder.
i was like OMG.......
So i had to rewrite 2 essay,1 which i was suppose to had do earlier
plus+......3 more essay
so if 2+3=6
oh...i got it wrong,sry,its 5...ryte???
haha,ok.the end


(3rd post of the day)

No comments:

Post a Comment