Thursday, March 26, 2009

Lucky ME!!!

haha,my fourth post now,
my wall of defence is starting to build up.
haha.Today was quite a fun day.
cuz can skip 4 periods of class.
(SHHH)dont tell.
well,getting to the point.
Today got the co-op meeting lorh.
Then it was also the day i get my
pet sis n brother
And GUESS wat???????
I got my kindergarden teacher's son!!
But i juz don really like him,
cuz he's quite annoying.
N i oso get another form 1 cute girl la.
haha.and suddenly..
i was told that i had to take one more...
probate!And it was Chelsea!!!
i was like ...OMG,i wanted to puke.
She's juz a sicko and i really hate her.
(btw,if u look closely,ull get to see that...she has mustache)
But luckily they cancelled me off as her guider.
I was so close to death!!!
Lucky me!!!



Sign out,
TzeJie The St.

No comments:

Post a Comment