Friday, March 27, 2009

A so called "exciting" day

Today was the day of my mom's retirement ceremony.
The first thing i heard from my fren when i first reach skul is....
"ei,Tzejie,today ur mother got got majlis persaraan thing ah?"
I was like ...Urghhhhh!!!
Y is everyone keeping on asking me bout this thing???
lolx,but nvm,i answer everyone one of them.
some of my frens even scolded me bcuz
i din tell them tha today got that ceremony.
The whole day went tru very fast,
the morning,the 3 periods before recess,
i felt like i din learn anything at all.
The first two periods was KH,
and we really din learn anything
haha.
so time went tru fast n it was 11.10 already.
N all of us had to go down to the skylite.
When it was time to start the ceremony.
i passed the camera my mom gave me
(so that I can take the pictures for her)
to Wei Gin to take the photos for me.She Kindly excepted =)
(Thx Wei Gin!!!!XOXO)
My mom recieved alot of present.Big ones and small ones.
When my mom gave the speech,My "Frens" keep on shoouting
"TzeJie,Don cry" or "TzeJie,wan tissue onot???"
Especially Tricia,Jasmine n Jia Yi.
nvm,u guyz no need to apologise.I 4 giv u all.
hahahahaha.
shortly the ceremony ended and in a blink of an eye.(both eyes larh)
I was already at home,sleeping,
haha.


PS:Thx Xin Zhao n Kean Loong for helping me to carry stuff.


Tze Jie,5th post,sign out

No comments:

Post a Comment