Saturday, March 28, 2009

Minutes before earth hour.

Well,im writing this fast,
im coming back on to post somemore posts,
after earth,cuz i don noe whether earth hour need to off computer onot,
but off oni la.VOTE FOR EARTH!!!!
so talking bout the afternoon.
On British Council,nothing much.
Saw Kajun,my fren from VI
who stopped MindaCeria bcuz mother forced him too.
learn some things and it was fun all the way.
Jiayi told me that she went British council,
but i don noe she wat time la.
Tricia's in Harvards if im not mistaken....
She wants to come to British Council,
(Come my class Tricia!~!)
My class the BEST la,cuz got a few leng lui inside there.
Very nice geh.
later when earth hour don noe wat to do la.
I think sms the whole hour is great enuf liao la.
haha....will be back on after earth hour.



Tze Jie,Sign Off(back in an hour) =)

No comments:

Post a Comment