Saturday, April 4, 2009

Dentist....

Today,woke up at 10.30 cuz last nite sleep late.
woke up mom striaght say need to go to dentist.
I was like....Urghhhhhhhhhhhhh,not again!!!!
She say muz go at least once a month ma,haih
juz the starting of the month nia.
want to call me go edi.
Not Nice larh,so cleaned up,ate lousy breakfast.then change.
Then went to dentist immediatly.reach there say need to wait for
1 and a half hour...............
I was about to tell my mom......"lets go back"
but she call me go bookshop read book.
haih,had no choice,then go lorh.
BTW,i was at leisure mall.
Went to popular,read some books.then went back to dentist at1 oclock.
waited in there for half an hour only my turn lerh.
then after dentist,ate lunch and went home straight away.
In British Council,saw jiayi and some old frens.I even saw kajun.chat awhile,
To all Minda Cerians:

Kajun stopped Min da Ceria because his mother force,so....
He told me to tell u all don miss him...jk la.Haha.

Then after british council.went back home and straight go online.
haha,nothing to post then post my day lorh.

To Vyvyan:don be sad after breakup larh.If u wanna play,suite urself la,i suggest that u don play lorh.

No comments:

Post a Comment