Friday, April 3, 2009

I realise!

What I've realise these past months:
  1. Not to speak vulgar words.
  2. Should update blog more often.
  3. Should make blog more interesting by puting pictures.
  4. talk more
  5. smile more
  6. study more for examnitation
  7. cant live without music XD
  8. must do home work.
  9. and much more.........

Special thanks to following people who play a big role in part of my life:

  1. my family.
  2. my cousins.
  3. jiajun
  4. vyvyan
  5. tricia
  6. wei gin
  7. wen kang
  8. yvonne
  9. jasmine
  10. jay shern
  11. John Mok
  12. Kean Loong
  13. Cheng kuan & Cheng Ken
  14. Song Wee
  15. and others.....

Thx 4 ur support all the way...If i've Done anything that have hurted u guy.pls note that I love u guys very much....

No comments:

Post a Comment