Saturday, April 11, 2009

VI Cup(chinese chess competition)

today was rather dissapointing larh...
went to participate the chinese chess comepetition in VI.
The opening ceremony was OK larh...
then had to listen to some speech....
suprisingly i listened to every single of them...
usually at school....i don even giv a dam to listen to our school's speech.
cause our schools speech are BORING!!!
VI's were so much more better than ours...
Ok..so after the ceremony...they provided us with abit breakfast...
then 10.30 the 1st match started..
I found out earlier on the day that i am going to face some guy from Kepong Baru school.
I remember losing to one of them last year..if im not mistaken..haha
But my hands were shaking abit...cause very nervous and scared..
when it started...i went according to my normal opening..
and my opponent's opening was quite similar to mine..
and on the second move ONLY..he gave me a Free Cannon...
I was like...HUH?????why did he do that ...later found out that he wasnt that pro...
sry to say....then i finished him in less than 3 mins..
Suprisingly...I looked around...and found out that...
I was the First to finish my game!!!!and with a WIN!!!
haha...then celebrated by going to CC after eating lunch in KFC.
1.20 we went back to school.
when we reached school....found out taht alot of people has already gone in to the hall and are
waiting for their opponents.
luckyly our opponents were not there yet.after a while of sitting down.they also arrived..
(They Look SO PRO)all of them were tall n thin...and were abit nerdy.
then when started...It took me some time to think and move.cause that guy was quite pro.
So in around the 30th move...i moved up my knight and was attacking his cannon.he din see.move another move and i took his cannon for free.so there it started to lose confidence and kept on giving me free pieces..I was almost the last group to finish my game....haha.
So after that match had to go back cause of British Council.
then chengkuan's brother as the subsitute took over me for the 3rd match.
All of them lost because they were fighting PROS.
So The results are as follow:
  1. Jiajun-win
  2. tzejie-win(the fastest xD)
  3. songwee-win
  4. cheng kuan-win

  1. Jiajun-win
  2. tzejie-win
  3. songwee-lost
  4. cheng kuan-win

  1. jiajun-lost
  2. chengkuan's brother-lose
  3. songwee-lose
  4. cheng kuan-lose.

So we won twice and lost once.hehe.Wish us luck for tomorrow k???haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment