Thursday, April 2, 2009

Fight!!!!

ill just go straight to the point.Today there was two drama.
The most important one was between me n melvin soo(The Useless *******)
He doesnt want to admit he did something wrong(cant tell)
n he wanted to fight with me,
i noe i was right,i had witnesses,Wat does he have???
nothing!!!!!so we had a talk outside the library,
so i was talking when halfway,he threw the wallet at me,
i was very furious at that time as we were shouting at each other,
it was getting more intence as others were looking here.
Because he threw the wallet at me,i wacked him back,once....
then we continued talking,when john mok came to back me up!
(THX JOHN)
and melvin soo was having disadvantage as i had more people with me.
so he threw his wallet at me,and went back into the library,coward-ly.
i did not want to pick up the wallet.
so i went off with my frens.
Actually i did not want to pick a fight,but i had no choice as he is too stuborn.
the second drama was between jasmine n vyvyan.
both of them cried because of something,im worried if i continue this posting,
i would be dead...
so buh bye... =)

tzejie,sign out!

No comments:

Post a Comment