Friday, April 3, 2009

Training after school

Today after school,we had st john state comp. training.
It wasnt tiring,as i dint do anything,juz sit there n become casualty.
Jiajun was inform that he has to become number 4 yesterday.
He doenst seem shock,i don noe why,but i think thats his stlye.
But im worried for him,3 more weeks left to competition,
n i this time period,he has to master his skills.
(good Luck Jia Jun!!!!)
So the training ended at 3 o clock n i had to go back.
Mom was waiting behind ,near the flats as usual.
Halfway there,i found out that i left my "gelang",
at the sickbay.....(I noe Tricia,thx 4 reminding me...again)
I heard from Tricia that Kean Loong n gang played around with it.
(U guys wait till i get it back,Ull PAY for doing that!!!!)
Btw,anyone can tell me how to put song in blog,
i don noe how....

No comments:

Post a Comment